Add Library (Kontakt 5.6.5 and earlier)
These steps are for Kontakt 5.6.5 and earlier. If you are using Kontakt 5.6.8, please skip this page!
Kontakt Player collections need to be added to the Kontakt Libraries tab and registered before they can be used. This step is only necessary for Player collections. If your download code (which in this case also doubles as your serial number) contains any dashes, you need to add the collection to the Libraries tab and register it. If your download code contains no dashes, you can skip this section.
Please open your version of Kontakt to add the library. Make sure it fits the minimum required version. It is not possible to add non-Player libraries to Kontakt.
1. Make sure the Browser is active by pressing F1 or calling it up from the Panels menu.
2. Click on “Libraries“ on the left side.
3. Press “Add Library“ and click on the folder in which you unpacked the collection. Choose the folder that contains the Instruments and Samples folder.
4. Click on “activate“ in the right corner of the Collection entry. Put the serial number you received via email in the Native Instruments Service Center (the serial number is identical to your download code) and activate your product.
5. Load an instrument to verify everything is working.
Kontakt Libraries Tab
If you have any installation/activation issues, please refer to the " Adding a Sample Library in KONTAKT 5.6.6 or Lower" video on the Native Instruments website.