Metropolis Ark 1-4 SINEplayer Crossgrades
If you want to crossgrade Metropolis Ark 1, 2, 3 or 4 to SINE Player, the process depends on when you bought it:
- If you bought the collection for SINE from the OT Store between November 2019 and December 21, 2021, the SINEplayer version will automatically appear in your MyLicenses.
- If you bought the collection from OT before November 2019, just enter its serial number in MyLicenses to import it into your account. The SINE version will then appear in MyLicenses.
- If you bought the Kontakt version of any collection after its release on SINE Player, you will need to pay a 10% crossgrade fee for the SINE version.
- If you bought your collection from Native Instruments directly and bought before the date on the table below, just enter its serial number in MyLicenses to import it into your account. You can find your serial number in your user account on NI's website. The SINE version will then appear in MyLicenses. If you purchased a bundle, enter the bundle serial, which you can find in your user account on NI's website.
|Metropolis Ark 1||May 2020|
|Metropolis Ark 2||August 12 2020|
|Metropolis Ark 3||December 21 2021|
|Metropolis Ark 4||December 21 2021|
- If you bought your collection after this date from Native Instruments directly, you will need to pay a 10% crossgrade fee for the SINE version. Contact OT Support if you wish to make the crossgrade.
Best enter your serial in MyLicenses on our website by copying and pasting it in!